Every girl should know gorgeous thick and shiny hair is the heart’s desire for pretty much every woman and it doesn’t matter whether you have naturally perfect hair or not the most important thing is taking care of your hair so it can be soft thick and silky.
- The temperature difference may damage the hair so here are some ways to prevent it and make the weather change more comfortable for your hair in the cold seasons. It’s important to protect our hair first and foremost put your hat on during the cold times.
- It’s also better to use a blow dryer at a low temperature nourish your hair during this period with masks, serum oils, and vitamins.
- Warm seasons are not that much different you’ll still need to wear a hat and sun protection products to prevent all the possible damages that UV rays of the Sunlight cause to your hair
- The situation with a blow dryer for this period is different it’s better to take a break from it during hot summer days do you have any tips of your own on how to make the hair perfect.
#2. Hair Color
- Those who have light-colored hair listen closely first of all not every year oil will be good for you say yes to each olive, jojoba, avocado, and coconut oil.
- Castor oil will most probably darken the beautiful color of your hair instead of print your hair with water and a little bit of lemon juice to maintain the color.
- The beauties with dark-colored hair should use olive or apricot kernel oil for maintaining the hair color and essential oils of citrus fruit for making hair shine.
- The red color type by the way we all envy you better use olive or apricot kernel oil for maintaining the hair color and burdock one to make the hair soft there you go.
- The food you eat also has a tremendous effect on the condition of your hair a balanced diet rich in vitamins and minerals is essential for perfect hair here’s a list of vitamins that are important not only for your hair but your health and beauty.
- Well let’s start with vitamin C it improves blood circulation and scalp and stimulates hair growth if you want to consume more vitamin C eat citrus fruit, Kiwi, sea buckthorn currants rose his omega-3 is also great as it slows down the aging process and keeps the immune system strong.
- You can find it in fish seafood flax seed oil avocado walnuts vitamin A to stimulate cell regeneration and slows down the aging process. River cottage cheese eggs carrots pumpkin are the products that are rich in vitamin A, zinc and selenium protect your system against the harmful effects of the environment well that’s helpful right
- If you agree to eat eggs, beef, dry bread milk, seafood, vitamin-e nourishes hair roots and protects against harmful UV rays. Add nuts seeds eggs green leafy vegetables and vegetable oils to your menu for more vitamin E and last but certainly not the least is vitamin B which stimulates hair growth and gives the hair shine and elasticity the best vitamin B sources are cereal nuts bran and eggs.
#4. Hair Mask
- Hair masks are just as important for hair care as anything else. They help your hair get everything that they need and get healthier. And we have some recipes for different hair types just for you
- This great nourishing mask for normal hair you’ll need two tablespoons of burdock oil, two tablespoons of olive oil, ten drops of vitamin A, ten drops of vitamin E, firstly heat up the mixture and carefully and thoroughly mix it.
- Secondly, apply it to all of your hair for one hour. This mask will make your hair shiny we have something for we care as well if the strengthening mask the ingredients are one teaspoon of castor oil one tablespoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of aloe juice fix all the ingredients
- apply the mass to your hair half an hour before washing it then thoroughly rinse your hair this mask will make you heal your hair and provide it with all the vitamins it needs don’t think that we forgot about oily hair there was an effective mass for this hair type as well the list of its ingredients contain two tablespoons of dry mustard four tablespoons of warm water three tablespoons of play either black or green one tablespoon of honey and one tablespoon of lemon juice simply mix all the ingredients.
- and apply the mass to your hair for 30 to 40 minutes this mask will make your hair look fresh and give it a beautiful volume and healthy glow.
#5. Hair Oil
- Avocado oil has numerous advantages but most importantly it often nourishes and moisturizes your hair. Here’s a quick tip on how to use it, mix five tablespoons of avocado oil with three to five tablespoons of coconut oil then heat up the mixture and apply to your hair leave it for about fifteen to twenty minutes and wash it off your hair.
- Argan oil moisturizes nourishes and has a regenerating effect on your hair. You can use it both in its pure form or with other oils instead of a hair conditioner.
- coconut oil is also a good treatment for your hair it helps your damaged hair regain its natural vitality. The best way to use it is for a hair massage or even more simple and a few drops of the oil into your shampoo.
- Jojoba oil also nourishes enriches and protects your hair it’s perfect for hair massage. Just apply a few drops your fingers and spread the oil across your hair
#6. Hair Straightener
- The best heat temperatures also connected to the hair type up to three hundred and thirty-eight degrees Fahrenheit for thin hair. And from three hundred thirty-eight to four hundred and forty-six degrees Fahrenheit for fake hair.
- We shouldn’t forget about the different types of hair straighteners as well. Ceramic ones easily slide through the hair and are quite suitable for frequent use. Tourmaline ones are most suitable for thick curly hair and prevent static electricity and titanium ones are for professional hair styling
- Usage of hair straightener is also very easy first of all, apply a heat protection spray to your hair and let it dry.
- Start straightening your hair from the sides and the back of your head. Move your hair strainer from the roots to the ends when you’re done with the sides in the back.
- Straight in the sections of the central part of your head after you’ve done everything brush through your hair won’t hold a hair straightener in one place for more than two to three seconds. Don’t use it more often than once a week and just as with curling iron clean the tool regularly
#7. Curling Iron
- You should always depend on your hair type while choosing the heating temperature of a curling iron. To remember up to three hundred and thirty-eight degrees Fahrenheit is a great temperature for thin hair from 338 to392 degrees Fahrenheit.
- It is preferable for normal hair and three hundred and ninety-two two four-hundred and forty-six Fahrenheit is better for thick hair
- the next thing is the shape of it cylinder curling iron gives you more of the curl than the conical one which will leave you with more natural waves.
- Another important thing is the time of hair curling if you do it for five seconds your hair will barely even curl at the same time. Seven seconds are advisable for those who want quite wavy hair and ten seconds is for natural-looking Beachwavesremember.
- Next important things never curl wet hair don’t forget to clean your curling iron after every single use and don’t use it every day.
#8. Hair Types
question number one how often do you wash your hair?? A every two to three days B every day C once a week D every two to four days
question number two how quickly do your hair roots become oily?? A an after two days B in the evening C at the end of the week D after two to three days
question number three In what condition are your hair ends?? A normal B barely split C dry and brittle D dry and split
question number four What about your hair’s volume?? A it’s normal B it has volume only after washing C it has excessive volume D the ends may get frizzy
question number five How often does your hair get static electricity?? A sometimes B very rarely C often D only at the end
- If you chose mostly A answers then congratulations your hair is normal this is the rarest hair type and you’re lucky because all you need to do is simply wash your hair and protect it from the sun and you won’t face any hair issues.
- If you chose mostly B answers that means that your hair is oily this is happening mostly because your scalp is oily as well. People with this hair type should avoid touching their hair and oil massages as well as make the situation worse. Also, don’t wash your hair with hot water it will stimulate even more oil production.
- If you chose mostly C answers your hair is of dry-type again that’s because your scalp is dry as well. In this case, it is advisable to have a hot oil massage from time to time and avoided everyday shampooing as well as make your hair even drier.
- If you chose mostly D you have a combination hair type that means that your hair is oily and the scalp at the same time is dry at the ends. Avoid Blow drying your hair in hot temperatures, it will dry your ends even further and make your roots produce more oil.
- Blow-drying here starts with applying special products to your hair first. Then separate your hair into several sections place the blow-dryer six inches away from your scalp moving from the roots to the ends.
- For an additional volume, it’s better to start with the back of your head and side sections slightly lift the section at the roots and blow-dry it moving downwards.
- When you’re done with it move along to blow central drying sections of your hair don’t go too crazy with your blow-dryer. Use it no more than once or twice a week. Blow-drying the hair every day may dry your hair out and break it in the summer your hair rest from all the excessive heat.
- Before you go to the bathroom brush through your hair so that it wouldn’t be tangled when it will dry. Start washing your hair by applying shampoo to your palms first and only then to your wet hair gently massage shampoo into the roots moving from your ears to the back of your head.
- This will help to keep your blood flowing to the follicles and provides hair growth then rinse your hair with warm water wash your hair again if necessary.
- Don’t forget to use a hair conditioner and rinse your hair with warm and then with cold water. After the washing gently dries your hair with the warm towel moving from the roots to the end.